Close this search box.

Make a complaint

Make a complaint

You can make a complaint about council operations that breach:

  • the Code of Conduct
  • local government legislation.

Breaches of the code must be referred to your council.

Breach of legislation can be referred to the Northern Territory Department of Chief Minister and Cabinet’s Local Government Unit.

Information on how to make a complaint of a breach of the Code of Conduct, or a breach of local government legislation, please visit the Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet’s website.